December 26, 2005

Cell Phone Networks and Workshops

Wow... This will be a short blog post because the Cyber Cafe has a slow connection and all I have is 30 minutes (err... 7 minutes left). We ran our first workshop today on digital cameras and a very basic introduction to Linux. People were very positive, and I think we did well. The two of us have to debrief, but I know we learned a lot and I'll report back soon.

In other news, I think I learned how cell phone networks work in Chad. Canada could learn a thing or two about allowing people to share phones through switching SIM cards and giving every phone the possibility to with any carrier. Granted, here the system only has two carriers and the only plan seems to be "pay as you go".

I will write more next time -- my apologies for such a short post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We want to say that we all miss you and are proud of you, but are also always concerned about you Wojciech! Keep up the interesting and informative blogging and we will keep coming back to find out about your incredible project you both have undertaken!

Lots of Love,

Zbyszek & Jola Gryc

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home